Goals for 2011


This year I proposed in my heart a new kind of goals, goals that I can measure and getting time to close the goal. For this year my goals are:

  • Reduce my weight to 170 pounds, in 2 months. Going to Gym 6 days per week at least 1 hour per day. The principal type of exercise will be dance, kickboxing, and weightlifting. Taking care of my eating habits.
  • I will start my Master Degree in January. This Degree will be a Master in Science. The name of this Master is: Environmental Management and Auditing.
  • I'm taking the M'Cheyne method to read my Bible in one year, dedicate at least 10 minutes per day to pray, worship and praise The Lord. I will be intentional with accountability practice, doing it 1 day per week with EM, AV, JU, AP, HP, AxP.
  • I will give my offers to LEC each 15th of month (35% of my salary - 10%). I will give my time like mentor with 5-10 students. When the month finish I'll give my offer to VR (65% of my salary - 10%) Every Month.
  • I'll start with my Blog. I gonna fix the first one, to public in the Web in March 2011. I will post about books that I'll read 1 per month.
  • For July 2011 I will start with the Social Media Management for LEC: Twitter, Facebook, SlideShare, CloudSound. Statistics and its interpretation per month, generating relevant content to our followers and fans. (participation, edification and re-posting).
  • I gonna be intentional with my personal relationships with friends, family and co-workers.

These are my goals, May The Lord give everything for His Glory.
Amen.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Adiós 2011... Bienvenido 2012

Incondicional

Mi Cumpleaños